Combine Affirmative Technologies’ 16 year industry experience, responsive capabilities, and high-performance processing platform with your business intelligence, delivering best-in-class payment processing. Don’t settle for “me-too” solutions that fail to deliver or put you in a position where the only option to win business is by reducing price. Affirmative Technologies’ payment software solutions offer a wide range of benefits and integrated capabilities to you and the customers you serve. We work collaboratively with our clients, as your trusted technology partners and payment specialists; providing you with a valuable resource of payment knowledge and expertise that cannot be measured in dollars and cents.
ACH☼PROCESSOR is a payment enterprise web-based application. The application is licensed by payment processors; otherwise referred to as third party service providers or third party senders. The software is used to aggregate electronic payments received from many Originators that are sending payment batches from various entry points that are received by the processor’s core ACH settlement engine; combining payment files to one or several banking partners for next day funds availability. The payment platform is highly scalable and there are no restrictions placed on the number of merchant accounts and transactions processed. Web services are available for customers that may require software integration with external services. From a third party processors’ standpoint, an Originator may use a web service, file drop or enter payments directly via the merchant payment portal. All data in transit and in rest utilizes 256-bit end-to-end encryption along with secure tokenization, thus preventing you to store and transmit any sensitive accountholder information.
Affirmative’s applications transform the way companies do business with their customers and affiliated partners by streamlining the payment lifecycle and securing your customer’s payment data.
ACH Processor™ enables you to:
- Process ACH payment transactions from a variety of sources (Third party portals, POS, Internet, pre-paid card services, mobile)
- Accept transactions in and out to any message format
- Manage customer accounts and risk control limits
- Manage multi-channel payment interfaces
- Interface to a wide range of existing processing components, including check verification modules, authentication systems, and existing in-house or third-party billing and accounting software
- Provide batch processing and settlement to one or more banking partners
- Full returns management module for submitting items that did not clear back out through the ACH network